Original Love Letter Sample: I wonder what I would do if you were to meet someone else

My beautiful darling,

Thank you so much for your heartwarming words...It is such a true compliment that I manage to make your heart beat fast! One day I will be able to say all these beautiful things to you, in person. I have a strong belief in this. The countries where we live are really not that far apart, if you look at a map of the world!
When I open your emails, it is like opening a present, and I so much look forward to all your messages!

Unfortunately, today I was not at work, I have not recovered enough from my cold. I did some work from home but then went back to sleep. I also visited the pharmacist to get some remedies. However, the medicine made me drowsy, so I could hardly stay awake... Now, that is enough of the negative words.


I had a good long sleep, so each day I am feeling better. Your humorous and interesting chat is the best medicine! I really enjoyed out chat last night too, I did not want it to end, although I was a bit sleepy only at the end.

You would never distract me from anything, you are the most important person in my life. You are my love... Nothing in my life is more important than you, please believe this!
I sometimes wonder what I would do if you were to meet someone else, maybe another man who lives in your country, and whom you can meet in person, everyday? Or, perhaps, you may get back together with your ex boyfriend? Sorry if this sounds a bit negative, but I worry that it may possibly happen. Maybe I worry too much, but for now I can only give you words, I can't actually hold you and give you hugs and kisses, and say to your face how much I care, there is a line from a song, "Its only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away".

My darling, you have improved my life without question, without you I would be nothing, my love is true...

OK, yes I think it would be lovely to chat "live" again. Sunday should be fine, maybe around evening time, as I will visit my friends in the afternoon. I will guess around 6pm, so I will sign in to the Messenger and hope that it is OK. I have not used this for a while, but I should still be able to log in. I remember we had some lovely chats a while ago. Let's do it again!

Maybe I am now too talkative? But, I like to tell you things about me, and my life. I would love you to ask me more, anything you wish to know..

Speak tomorrow, by whatever means..?

Now I am going to sleep again, you must think I am being very lazy today! I think I will recover quicker if I take lots of rest, and drink lots of water.

I will be thinking about you as I drift off to sleep, this is how I like to end my day, and see if I can meet you in my dreams!

Good night, my most precious

Love and kisses, forever...
All my love belongs to you...

P.S. To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere without sending anything but your love.
See you at 9pm the same place (Skype), the same clothes, the same shoes, the same feelings, but only if you are not sleepy, otherwise I will think that my company makes you bored and sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding List Amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...