Famous Love Quotes



Samuel Lover
Come live in my heart and pay no rent.

Frederick Saunders
My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.

Anonymous
What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.

Thomas Moore
I but know that I love thee, whatever thou art.

Rosemonde Gerard
For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

King Henry VIII
I beseech you now with all my heart definitely to let me know your whole mind as to the love between us...

Anonymous
If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

Herman Hesse
If I know what love is, it is because of you.

Anonymous
For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend... for filling my life with joy and loving me without end... I do.

Anonymous
I love you because I know you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone.

Herbert Trench
Come, let us make love deathless.

Robert Browning
So, fall asleep love, loved by me... for I know love, I am loved by thee.

Robert Browning
Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.

Pearl S. Buck
I love people. I love my family, my children… but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.

Jean Baptiste Henry Lacordaire
We are the leaves of one branch, the drops of one sea, the flowers of one garden.

Jessie B. Rittenhouse
My debt to you, Beloved,
Is one I cannot pay
In any coin of any realm
On any reckoning day.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thou art to me a delicious torment.

Anonymous
So many times I thought I would never find someone to love me the way I needed to be loved. Then you came into my life and showed me what true love really is!

Gilbert Parker
Ah, lady, when I gave my heart to thee,
It passed into thy lifelong regency.

Anonymous
If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding List Amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...