Famous Love Quotes



W. E. Henley


Open your heart and take us in,Love - love and me.



Sarah Bernhardt


Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.



David Reed


Love me and the world is mine.



Herman Hesse


If I know what love is, it is because of you.


AnonymousWithin you, I lose myself, without you, I find myself, searching to be lost again.



James J. Walker


Will you love me in December as you do in May,Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?When my hair has all turned gray,Will you kiss me then and say,That you love me in December as you do in May?




Erica Jong


Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it... It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more.



Anonymous


As I gaze upon your beauty, I think to myself, never have I seen an angel fly so low...



Elizabeth Barrett Browning


I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.



Shirley Bassey


I'd like to run away From you,But if you didn't comeAnd find me...I would die.



Inb Abbad


My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.



Hobbes


I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.



Anonymous


Only a person who has not felt true love can move on in life saying 'There are lots of other fish in the sea.'



Dick Sutphen


Love me without fear


Trust me without questioning


Need me without demanding


Want me without restrictions


Accept me without change


Desire me without inhibitions


For a love so free...


Will never fly away.



Steve Winwood


Think about it, there must be higher love


Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above


Without it, life is a wasted time


Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine.



Antoine de Saint-Exupery


And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.


Henry David Thoreau


I love you not as something private and personal, which is my own, but as something universal and worthy of love which I have found.


Anonymous


Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding List Amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...