Love Quotes. Passion

 

Sometimes when we touch..The honesty's too much,and I have to close my eyes and hide.I want to hold you till I die,'til we both break down and cry, I want to hold you till this fear in me subsides.

Where there is smoke, there's fire. Where there's you, there's desire.

Inhaling your breath into my body, taking you into my soul, all this, through a kiss.

Your love and passion touches my body and soul.

There is once place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy...her heart.

I long for the day I'll dream of your kiss no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch makes me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses.

If you were to measure the fire of our love it would put hell to shame.

Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely.

You take my breath away, only to make my heart beat faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding List Amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...